Community need. Brand action.
Here's what's happening.
- Due to shortages being communicated in our communities, Chaco is temporarily pausing our ReChaco factory operations to focus on producing masks and other protective equipment for health care providers, essential workforce, and front-line responders.
- Our ReChaco factory and Mobile Factory Bus are equipped with sewing machines, tools, and materials to serve this need. Our trained staff is eager to serve in this capacity and we are committed to producing whatever we can to aid in the response.
- For our health and safety and yours, we are following strict safety and sanitation protocols and using social distancing during production.
- We are partnering with our parent company, Wolverine Worldwide, our sibling brands, and local community organizations to source and vet materials and patterns. We are following the direction and approved specifications of relevant authorities, and we intend to share what we learn over social media.
- We hope to inspire other individuals, brands, and companies to join the effort to do what you can. It's amazing what you can accomplish with a sewing machine and some creative thinking.
- If you'd like to support our brand and factory during this time, please consider placing an order through Chacos.com or a custom order through MyChacos.com. We'll get custom orders made and shipped the moment we resume normal operations.
- View Chaco's COVID-19 response statement.
- For press inquiries, please contact email@example.com.