Click offer codes below to apply in checkout.Tap offer codes below to apply in checkout.
There are no promotions running at this time.There are no promotions running at this time.
Offer valid for one (1) free Nalgene bottle with any purchase of at least $75+ at Chacos.com from January 27, 2022 through February 5, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST, or while supplies last. Must enter code NALGENE22 at checkout. Not valid on prior purchases, purchases at retail stores, or purchases on other websites. Void where prohibited by law. Promotional codes have no cash value. Valid on U.S. orders only. Some additional restrictions may apply. Minimum purchase amount excludes taxes and shipping charges. Cannot be combined with an other offers.
Take 10% off your first order at Chacos.com. Code will be sent in email following sign up. This offer applies to a single order and excludes taxes and gift cards. Offer not valid on prior purchases or purchases at retail stores. Limit one redemption per customer and cannot be combined with any other offer. Code required at checkout. 10% off offer expires 30 days after receipt. Must sign up for emails to receive offer. Email entry opts you into Chacos.com email communications only, check out our Privacy and Security Policy for details.
Get $20 off your next order of $100+ when you refer a friend to Chacos.com and they make a qualifying purchase. Your friend will receive a $20 promo code to use on their first purchase of $100+ at Chacos.com. Please read all terms and conditions. Offer valid on US orders only. Some restrictions may apply.
No Code Necessary
Choose Affirm at checkout to split your
purchase into 3 interest-free payments.
Well-loved sandals can accumulate dirt and debris. Below are tips for cleaning your favorite pair.
1. Wash your sandals with a load of laundry on a gentle cycle using mild detergent or baking soda with cold water.
2. Do not use bleach or use other corrosive chemical cleaners. These can damage the straps.
3. Do not wash your sandals in the dish washer. High heat can damage the adhesive cementing the outsoles.
4. Air dry. Do not place sandals in the dryer or near a heat source. High heat can damage the adhesive cementing the outsoles.
Cleaning Your Leather Products
Well-loved sandals can accumulate dirt and debris.
Below are tips for cleaning your favorite pair.
1. Wash by hand with a damp cloth and gently blot the areas that require cleaning.
2. Air dry. Do not place leather products in the dryer or near any heat source. This can cause the leather to become brittle or crack.
3. If more thorough results are required, a specialized leather cleaner or conditioner can be a great help.
Flossing Your Straps
Our continuous webbing system features straps that wrap around
the foot and through the midsole for a custom fit. Over the course of
wear, grit and sand can get in the channels where the straps enter
and exit the midsole, which can create excess odor and cause your
straps to stick. To clear these channels we recommend “flossing”
your straps with these steps.
1. Wet down the straps.
2. Squirt fabric softener into the slot for each strap.
3. Pull the straps back and forth through their channels to clear any excess debris.
Many Chaco products feature antimicrobial treatment for odor protection. For those that don’t, a good old-fashioned cleaning may be in order.
1. Scrub the footbed of your sandals with baking soda and water using a firm-bristled brush.
2. Air dry.
3. If more thorough methods are required, a specialized sandal wash (like Nikwax Sandal Wash) will do the trick.