Returns & Exchanges
A return shipping charge of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund.
The online return process will require a printer, as you are provided a PDF to download that includes a shipping label and return document.
Please keep a copy of return/exchange documentation for tracking purposes.
MyChacos custom sandals and accessories are not eligible for return/exchange.
If you have any questions or concerns about your MyChacos purchase, please contact our customer service team at 1-888-211-9211.
Please contact our customer service team if there are any issues with your custom product order.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
- A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues
If you need assistance, please call customer service at (888) 211-1908Fill Out a Defective Order Form
Weekdays: 8am to 9pm (EST)
Weekends: 9am to 6pm (EST)
Monday-Friday 8am-9pm ET
Saturday-Sunday 9am-6pm ET
Chacos.com Customer Service
9300 Courtland Dr NE
Rockford, MI 49341
Enter your Order ID, Last Name or Email Address, and Zip Code here