Returns are free.
The online return process will require a printer, as you are provided a PDF to download that includes a shipping label and return document.
Please keep a copy of return documentation for tracking purposes.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
- A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues
If you need assistance, please call customer service at (888) 211-1908Fill Out a Defective Order Form