From January 27, 2023 until January 28, 2023 at 11:59pm PST, spend $75 or more and receive a tee for $5. Enter code TEEFOR5 at checkout. Must add tee to your cart for the discount to apply. Tee size and color may vary. Valid while supplies last. Minimum purchase excludes taxes and shipping charges. Not valid on prior purchases, purchases at retail stores, purchases on other websites or Chaco ProDeal. Void where prohibited by law. Promotional codes have no cash value. Cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount. Valid on U.S. orders only. Some additional restrictions may apply.
- 1. Wash your sandals with a load of laundry on a gentle cycle using mild detergent or baking soda with cold water.
- 2. Do not use bleach or use other corrosive chemical cleaners. These can damage the straps.
- 3. Do not wash your sandals in the dish washer. High heat can damage the adhesive cementing the outsoles.
- 4. Air dry. Do not place sandals in the dryer or near a heat source. High heat can damage the adhesive cementing the outsoles.
- 1. Wash by hand with a damp cloth and gently blot the areas that require cleaning.
- 2. Air dry. Do not place leather products in the dryer or near any heat source. This can cause the leather to become brittle or crack.
- 3. If more thorough results are required, a specialized leather cleaner or conditioner can be a great help.
- 1. Wet down the straps.
- 2. Squirt fabric softener into the slot for each strap.
- 3. Pull the straps back and forth through their channels to clear any excess debris.
- 1. Scrub the footbed of your sandals with baking soda and water using a firm-bristled brush.
- 2. Air dry.
- 3. If more thorough methods are required, a specialized sandal wash (like Nikwax Sandal Wash) will do the trick.
Need to Rechaco?
Home remedies not cutting it? Our ReChaco repair specialists are here to assist.Learn More