The simplicity and lasting trendiness of our Monochrome Z/Sandals makes it easy to pair them with your favorite outfit- rain or shine, cold or warm. To help get you started, we put together some monochrome outfit guides, pairing each sandal from our Monochrome Collection with a killer outfit.
- Wearing layers with your monochrome outfit adds an element of depth to your look!
- Throw a bandana in the mix for extra sophistication. Tie it around the neck or head.
- A pair of solid bottoms will balance the outfit by providing affinity from the sandals.
- Add accessories like a backpack (this one’s by Kavu) or handbag in contrasting colors for a more dimensional look.
- A tunic is perfect for adding length to your whole outfit!
- Make sure to use neutral tones so you don’t overpower the ensemble.
- Include several different shades or hues for an ombré-like look (cardigan by Madewell + henley by Western Rise.)
- Socks with sandals are not only accepted, but encouraged!
- Include a hint of swag, like a necklace or earrings, for some extra charm.
- One of the best ways to make your monochrome outfit stand out is an accessory. A monochromatic hat is the perfect addition. Featured is the Adventure Bravely hat by The Landmark Project.
- Wearing solid garments can help you rock the monochrome look. In this case, it’s the Men’s Setu Hoodie by PrAna.
- Striking colors can really make your outfit pop. Here we have a pair of Patagonia Men’s Baggies™ to do just that!
- Simple patterns like stripes add variety to your outfit. A striped Patagonia long-sleeved shirt will do the trick!
- Wearing a textured garment (like the Patagonia Brodeo Beanie or the Topo Designs Mountain Fleece) will add overall dimension.
- Don’t forget to include lighter shades which will brighten up your outfit and make it more fun!
- Adding graphic elements like a logo hat will bring attention to your whole ensemble.
- Did we mention that mixing patterns is a great way to wear monochrome?
- A pop of color will give your outfit the extra spark it needs.