Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly accept your return of UNWORN merchandise (excluding MyChacos custom sandals/accessories) within 30 days from the date of purchase. Complete the fields below and follow the instructions to receive returns documentation and a shipping label.
Enter your Order ID, Last Name or Email Address, and Zip Code here
Please return item(s) in the original packaging. Returns will be refunded to the original card used to purchase the item(s). Please note: A return shipping charge of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund.
MyChacos custom sandals and accessories are not eligible for return/exchange. If you have any questions or concerns about your MyChacos purchase, please contact our customer service team at 1-888-211-9211.
The online return process will require a printer, as you are provided a PDF to download that includes a shipping label and return document. If you do not have a printer, please call customer service at 1-888-211-1908.
Damaged or Defective Product
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
- A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues
If you feel your product is defective as a result of a manufacturing or design defect, please call us (800) 288-3124.