Average Rating: 5.0
Loved the shoes. So comfy.
I use a standing desk at work. During the warmer months I wear my Chaco sandals and during the colder months, I wear "other" shoes, which were typically running shoes or trail running shoes. My feet would hurt. Yes, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so it took a while to figure out that my feet, back and everything else for that matter, felt better in the warmer months. Duh, it was the shoes. Now that I'm rocking the Trailscope, no more issues.
Product Size Rating: Larger than Expected
How do you most use this product?: Work
2 of 2 people found this review to be helpful.
An open mesh upper adds breathability to a performance hiker design, while our APMA certified PU LUVSEAT™ footbed rests on a cushioned EVA midsole for ultimate comfort and alignment. An athletic profile hits just below the ankle, bolstered by a luggy 25%-recycled rubber EcoTread™ outsole, so you can take to the trail on a whim.
• Breathable open mesh and suede upper with polyester jacquard webbing accents
• Durable rubber toe cap and heel, gusseted tongue to keep out debris, and antiqued metal hardware
• For maximum breathability, lining confined to the heel area
• Removable, mesh lined LUVSEAT™ polyurethane footbed
• Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole with ESS shank for support and stability
• Non-marking Active Adventure outsole with EcoTread™ rubber and 25% recycled content
• 5mm lug depth with all-purpose tread design and versatile trail-ready grip