You are Chaco!
Chaconians are our pride and joy! They pound pavement, trails, and waves. They teach, reach, and perform. They're people who trust their Chacos, and we're honored to support them.
Average Rating: 4.0
My favorite flips ever!
Product Size Rating: Sized as Expected
How do you most use this product?: daily
very comfortable! Love the arch support!
2 of 2 people found this review to be helpful.
You don't make the exact sandal I have anymore. I have 2 pair of flips. I had major foot surgery on both feet years ago and find it nearly impossible to find any shoes that provides comfort. I just returned from Paris and felt I must write and tell you I put at least 100 miles on those sandals they were the best !! My feet never swelled and never got tired. I can't believe the quality of these sandals. I have actually had them for around 7 years but never really wore them until this trip. I most definitely will buy more in the future. Thanks for such a great product.
1 of 1 people found this review to be helpful.
The go-with-everything Jacy Flip features our APMA certified PU LUVSEAT™ footbed and 25%-recycled rubber EcoTread™ outsole, topped with softly textured and flared leather straps and a durable webbing toe post for comfort. An antiqued leather-wrapped midsole features embossed wildflower detail for a look that's all trail and town, dressed up or down.
• Softly pebbled, full-grain leather
• High tensile webbing toe post for instant comfort
• Soft pigskin lining
• Women's specific, cushioned LUVSEAT™ polyurethane footbed wrapped in an antiqued leather with a leather binding edge
• Footbed surface fully covered with a detailed wildflower inspired emboss
• Non-marking New Chill outsole with EcoTread™ rubber containing 25% recycled content
• Contoured tread design with 2mm lug depth for all purpose use