You are Chaco!
Chaconians are our pride and joy! They pound pavement, trails, and waves. They teach, reach, and perform. They're people who trust their Chacos, and we're honored to support them.
Average Rating: 5.0
2 of 4 people found this review to be helpful.
Very comfortable to wear, excellent support and easy to keep clean.
Product Size Rating: Smaller than Expected
How do you most use this product?: I put them on my feet.
5 of 5 people found this review to be helpful.
I've owned two pairs of these now; and oh boy, they are FANTASTIC! Each pair has lasted me about six years and they have served. I take these sandals everywhere with me. I even once wore them down through the Virgin River narrows in Zion National Park. They performed admirably. The only thing I don't recommend these sandals for is quicksand. I was once caught waste deep in quicksand and the sandals amplified the suction of the deep mud as I pulled myself to safety. I was also concerned about the sandals being pulled off my feat while I worked my way out. Even though these aren't the ideal shoes for quicksand, I proudly give my Chacos 5 huge stars.
Product Size Rating: Sized as Expected
How do you most use this product?: As shoes
5 of 7 people found this review to be helpful.
A deep lug grip, contoured LUVSEAT™ footbed and open-toe design provide a level of comfort and performance seldom found in a sport sandal. A single buckle and Custom Adjust’em™ fit adjustable straps hold feet securely in every condition.
• Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for the ultimate customized fit
• Adjustable and durable high tensile webbing heel risers
• Custom injection molded ladder lock for a secure hold
• Durable LUVSEAT™ polyurethane footbed with slip resistant classic diamond pattern design
• Non-marking Unaweep outsole with Vibram® TC-1 rubber and 4.5mm lugs for maximum traction and durability on land and water