Posted On: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - Chaconians
Posted On: Thursday, July 05, 2012 - Chaconians
I spend the workday in shoes generally picked for style over comfort. Depending on the season, my feet transition into cross-country ski boots or cycling shoes for the evening workout. They serve their purpose but comfort can sometimes be lacking. My feet feel trapped, so I’m always looking to liberate them.
Posted On: Monday, June 11, 2012 - Chaconians
Want to zip-line in the rain forest? Rappel down waterfalls? River raft? The Chaco Up for Adventure Sweepstakes ends at noon Eastern Time tomorrow, June 12th. Enter NOW for one last shot to win a dream vacation! Enter HERE
As Chaconians we vow to live a life of adventure with each step we take. From family fun, to hitting the trail with friends, and spontaneous road trips, we carry adventure in our hearts and souls. But the time has come to dream BIG with the Chaco Up for Adventure Sweepstakes where you can build your own action-packed 9-day vacation!
- INTERVIEWED: DANIELLE KROLL (7 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: DOWN UNDER (13 days ago)
- Top 10 Reasons to Work at or Attend a Summer Camp this Summer. (24 days ago)
- Chaco POP-UP Chicago (34 days ago)
- 10 Reasons You Should Plan A Girls’ Trip (42 days ago)
- GRATEFUL DEAD TICKETS SWEEPSTAKES (47 days ago)
- #CAMOCAUSE: CHACO + [FASHION HAS HEART] (48 days ago)
- #Interviewed Forest Woodward (56 days ago)
- FINDING THE IMPORTANT PLACES (62 days ago)