Posted On: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, October 01, 2012 - Chaconians
As summer fades into fall, take a minute to reflect on your favorite Chaconian moments from the past season, and if you're truely inspired share them with us on Facebook. Here are some highlights from Chaco Ambassador Team member Haley Mills. ALSO stay tuned to the blog for more feature videos from Haley and Mike's summer tour.
Tags: chaco, chaconians, chaco ambassador, haley mills, mike tavares, summer, fall, lochsa river, idaho, montana, wyoming, tetons, snake river, point series, freestyle kayaking, sup, stand up paddle boarding
Posted On: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - Chaconians
The past few weeks have been full-on training. Mike and I have been living in friends’ driveways, Outfitter Shops, and Walmart parking lots that are conveniently located to awesome river features. Since our trailer has been covered with logos we are no longer incognito.
Tags: chaco, chaconians, chaco ambassador, haley mills, training, traveling, rv camping, rock island tn, ocoee river tn, eternity hole nc, nantahala shootout, freestyle kayaking, sup, stand up paddle boarding
- CHACO TRAVELS: California (5 days ago)
- Winter Reads (10 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED: BECCA SKINNER (10 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: New Orleans (16 days ago)
- Pack Your Bags : Spring Break With Chaco (18 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: STEVIE PLUMMER (PART III) South to Patagonia. (21 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: STEVIE PLUMMER (PART II) Experiencing Buenos Aires, Argentina (30 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: STEVIE PLUMMER Part I: The Salkantay trail to Machu Picchu (37 days ago)
- DIY MyChacos - LUVSEAT LOVEBIRDS (54 days ago)