Posted On: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, October 01, 2012 - Chaconians
As summer fades into fall, take a minute to reflect on your favorite Chaconian moments from the past season, and if you're truely inspired share them with us on Facebook. Here are some highlights from Chaco Ambassador Team member Haley Mills. ALSO stay tuned to the blog for more feature videos from Haley and Mike's summer tour.
Tags: chaco, chaconians, chaco ambassador, haley mills, mike tavares, summer, fall, lochsa river, idaho, montana, wyoming, tetons, snake river, point series, freestyle kayaking, sup, stand up paddle boarding
Posted On: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - Chaconians
The past few weeks have been full-on training. Mike and I have been living in friends’ driveways, Outfitter Shops, and Walmart parking lots that are conveniently located to awesome river features. Since our trailer has been covered with logos we are no longer incognito.
Tags: chaco, chaconians, chaco ambassador, haley mills, training, traveling, rv camping, rock island tn, ocoee river tn, eternity hole nc, nantahala shootout, freestyle kayaking, sup, stand up paddle boarding
- The Power of Paddling with Manatees (12 hours ago)
- #INTERVIEWED O.A.R.S Grand Canyon River Guide Rio Hibarger (6 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED O.A.R.S California Rafting Guide Sean Sorrin (8 days ago)
- A Love Letter To Rivers (8 days ago)
- GONE FISHING: Hitting the River with Photographer Matt Shaw (12 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED O.A.R.S Idaho River Guide Emerald LaFortune (19 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED O.A.R.S Oregon River Guide Kate Wollney (20 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED: Anna Levesque (21 days ago)
- OUTCROSS EVO MARY JANE (22 days ago)