Posted On: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, October 01, 2012 - Chaconians
As summer fades into fall, take a minute to reflect on your favorite Chaconian moments from the past season, and if you're truely inspired share them with us on Facebook. Here are some highlights from Chaco Ambassador Team member Haley Mills. ALSO stay tuned to the blog for more feature videos from Haley and Mike's summer tour.
Tags: chaco, chaconians, chaco ambassador, haley mills, mike tavares, summer, fall, lochsa river, idaho, montana, wyoming, tetons, snake river, point series, freestyle kayaking, sup, stand up paddle boarding
Posted On: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - Chaconians
The past few weeks have been full-on training. Mike and I have been living in friends’ driveways, Outfitter Shops, and Walmart parking lots that are conveniently located to awesome river features. Since our trailer has been covered with logos we are no longer incognito.
Tags: chaco, chaconians, chaco ambassador, haley mills, training, traveling, rv camping, rock island tn, ocoee river tn, eternity hole nc, nantahala shootout, freestyle kayaking, sup, stand up paddle boarding
- 10 Reasons You Should Plan A Girls’ Trip (2 days ago)
- GRATEFUL DEAD TICKETS SWEEPSTAKES (8 days ago)
- #CAMOCAUSE: CHACO + [FASHION HAS HEART] (9 days ago)
- #Interviewed Forest Woodward (17 days ago)
- FINDING THE IMPORTANT PLACES (23 days ago)
- 5Point Film Festival, Carbondale, CO (26 days ago)
- River Reads // Two New Classics for River Month (30 days ago)
- The Power of Paddling with Manatees (31 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED O.A.R.S Grand Canyon River Guide Rio Hibarger (36 days ago)