Posted On: Thursday, March 29, 2012 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, March 12, 2012 - Chaconians
Stephanie Hill chats with Chaco about her three week rafting trip through the Grand Canyon. Besides being a dedicated Choconian Stephanie is also the wife of Chaco guru Brandan Hill (Product Development Director for Chaco), the man behind your favorite sandals and shoes.
Tags: chaco, tedhino, grand canyon, pro, lees canyon, diamond creek, stephanie hill, brandan hill, river trips, raft trips, rafting, elves chasm, blacktail canyon, choconians, shoes, sandals, adventure, footwear.
- CHACO TRAVELS: California (5 days ago)
- Winter Reads (9 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED: BECCA SKINNER (10 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: New Orleans (16 days ago)
- Pack Your Bags : Spring Break With Chaco (18 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: STEVIE PLUMMER (PART III) South to Patagonia. (20 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: STEVIE PLUMMER (PART II) Experiencing Buenos Aires, Argentina (29 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: STEVIE PLUMMER Part I: The Salkantay trail to Machu Picchu (36 days ago)
- DIY MyChacos - LUVSEAT LOVEBIRDS (53 days ago)