Posted On: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, April 16, 2012 - Chaconians
Maybe that Saturday Night Live skit with Chris Farley living out of his van down by the river left too much of an impression on me….
Tags: chris baer, chaco ambassador, chaco, chaconian, sandals, shoes, footwear, water, outdoors, saturday night live, kayak, kayaking, big waterfalls, unexplored canyons, gorgeous landscapes, cold beer
Posted On: Monday, April 09, 2012 - Chaconians
The word nomad is a great description of myself. I enjoy the unpredictable life of traveling in a RV and constantly being on and around the water. I've been kayaking since I was thirteen years old so I am accustomed to an on-water lifestyle. Over the past few years I've directed my focus to competing in Kayaking, and am becoming a fierce competitor, with solid goals for this year. I am ranked 2nd in the USA and 5th in the world for Freestyle kayaking.
- The Ultimate Chaco Gift Guide 2014 (17 days ago)
- Studying Coral Reefs in… Chac-ago? (24 days ago)
- Fall for Chaco with the Versatile Natilly (27 days ago)
- Chaco-up your Pumpkin this Halloween (32 days ago)
- Finding Your Voice #4: You Don't Need Permission To Create (41 days ago)
- 5 Steps to Bailing from The Dirtbag Diaries (58 days ago)
- Finding Your Voice Part 3: Fitz Cahall of Duct Tape Then Beer (77 days ago)
- 100,000th ReChaco (84 days ago)
- Manhattan Project (94 days ago)