Posted On: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, April 16, 2012 - Chaconians
Maybe that Saturday Night Live skit with Chris Farley living out of his van down by the river left too much of an impression on me….
Tags: chris baer, chaco ambassador, chaco, chaconian, sandals, shoes, footwear, water, outdoors, saturday night live, kayak, kayaking, big waterfalls, unexplored canyons, gorgeous landscapes, cold beer
Posted On: Monday, April 09, 2012 - Chaconians
The word nomad is a great description of myself. I enjoy the unpredictable life of traveling in a RV and constantly being on and around the water. I've been kayaking since I was thirteen years old so I am accustomed to an on-water lifestyle. Over the past few years I've directed my focus to competing in Kayaking, and am becoming a fierce competitor, with solid goals for this year. I am ranked 2nd in the USA and 5th in the world for Freestyle kayaking.
- 100,000th ReChaco (2 days ago)
- Manhattan Project (13 days ago)
- Final Leg of The Chaco Footwear “Fit for Adventure” Tour (19 days ago)
- What Defines You (20 days ago)
- Life of Haley (36 days ago)
- Photography Advice from Photographer Jill DeVries (50 days ago)
- The Middle Miles (70 days ago)
- Finding Your Voice - Forest Woodward (72 days ago)
- A Dirtbag’s Guide to Personal Finance (93 days ago)