Posted On: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, April 16, 2012 - Chaconians
Maybe that Saturday Night Live skit with Chris Farley living out of his van down by the river left too much of an impression on me….
Tags: chris baer, chaco ambassador, chaco, chaconian, sandals, shoes, footwear, water, outdoors, saturday night live, kayak, kayaking, big waterfalls, unexplored canyons, gorgeous landscapes, cold beer
Posted On: Monday, April 09, 2012 - Chaconians
The word nomad is a great description of myself. I enjoy the unpredictable life of traveling in a RV and constantly being on and around the water. I've been kayaking since I was thirteen years old so I am accustomed to an on-water lifestyle. Over the past few years I've directed my focus to competing in Kayaking, and am becoming a fierce competitor, with solid goals for this year. I am ranked 2nd in the USA and 5th in the world for Freestyle kayaking.
- 10 Reasons You Should Plan A Girls’ Trip (2 days ago)
- GRATEFUL DEAD TICKETS SWEEPSTAKES (8 days ago)
- #CAMOCAUSE: CHACO + [FASHION HAS HEART] (10 days ago)
- #Interviewed Forest Woodward (17 days ago)
- FINDING THE IMPORTANT PLACES (23 days ago)
- 5Point Film Festival, Carbondale, CO (26 days ago)
- River Reads // Two New Classics for River Month (31 days ago)
- The Power of Paddling with Manatees (32 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED O.A.R.S Grand Canyon River Guide Rio Hibarger (36 days ago)