Posted On: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, April 16, 2012 - Chaconians
Maybe that Saturday Night Live skit with Chris Farley living out of his van down by the river left too much of an impression on me….
Tags: chris baer, chaco ambassador, chaco, chaconian, sandals, shoes, footwear, water, outdoors, saturday night live, kayak, kayaking, big waterfalls, unexplored canyons, gorgeous landscapes, cold beer
Posted On: Monday, April 09, 2012 - Chaconians
The word nomad is a great description of myself. I enjoy the unpredictable life of traveling in a RV and constantly being on and around the water. I've been kayaking since I was thirteen years old so I am accustomed to an on-water lifestyle. Over the past few years I've directed my focus to competing in Kayaking, and am becoming a fierce competitor, with solid goals for this year. I am ranked 2nd in the USA and 5th in the world for Freestyle kayaking.
- #INTERVIEWED: Amanda VanVels (4 days ago)
- WHY RIVERS? (7 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: Boulder (9 days ago)
- THE OUTCROSS EVO 2 FOR WOMEN (15 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: Seattle (19 days ago)
- Do It All: OutCross Evo (20 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: California (37 days ago)
- Winter Reads (42 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED: BECCA SKINNER (42 days ago)