Posted On: Sunday, April 28, 2013 - Chaconians
Posted On: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - Chaconians
Part of Chaco's new NearGround collection, the Fantasia offers the legendary LUVSEAT™ footbed support in a lightweight, low profile, and super easy to adjust sandal. Made with a sole of 25% recycled rubber, our proprietary EcoTread™ merges high-traction with eco-function.
Posted On: Monday, March 18, 2013 - Chaconians
Part of Chaco's new NearGround collection, the Sleet offers the legendary LUVSEAT™ footbed support in a lightweight, low profile, and super easy to adjust sandal. Made with a sole of 25% recycled rubber, our proprietary EcoTread™ merges high-traction with eco-function.
Posted On: Sunday, March 10, 2013 - Chaconians
Minimal meets LUVSEAT™ support in the Mighty, Chaco’s lightest weight and most comfortable sandal yet. A revolutionary new strapping system allows custom adjustment to keep your feet secure and personalize your fit. A siped EcoTread™ outsole keeps you grounded on wet or dry terrain.
Posted On: Monday, March 04, 2013 - Chaconians
A T-strap sandal that blends Chaco webbing with premium full-grain leather. Don't fret, the leather lined footbed is still built on the LUVSEAT™ platform, the Junction will keep your feet happy.
Posted On: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - Chaconians
Posted On: Sunday, October 14, 2012 - Chaconians
The Chaco-sphere is a place for Chaconians to come together and share their adventures, and it just got a whole lot better! No matter your Chaco adventure of choice, be it hiking, paddling, camping, climbing or kicking back with a cold brew, we invite you to be a part of our party and join the fun.
Tags: chaco, chaconians, chaco ambassador team, hike, run, walk, paddle, kayak, sup, canoe, camp, backpacking, climb, boulder, rock climb, swim, adventure, community, shoes, sandals, footwear, luvseat, ecotread, outside, outdoor, chaco-sphere
- Studying Coral Reefs in… Chac-ago? (19 hours ago)
- Fall for Chaco with the Versatile Natilly (4 days ago)
- Chaco-up your Pumpkin this Halloween (9 days ago)
- Finding Your Voice #4: You Don't Need Permission To Create (18 days ago)
- 5 Steps to Bailing from The Dirtbag Diaries (35 days ago)
- Finding Your Voice Part 3: Fitz Cahall of Duct Tape Then Beer (54 days ago)
- 100,000th ReChaco (61 days ago)
- Manhattan Project (71 days ago)
- Final Leg of The Chaco Footwear “Fit for Adventure” Tour (77 days ago)