Posted On: Thursday, March 29, 2012 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, March 12, 2012 - Chaconians
Stephanie Hill chats with Chaco about her three week rafting trip through the Grand Canyon. Besides being a dedicated Choconian Stephanie is also the wife of Chaco guru Brandan Hill (Product Development Director for Chaco), the man behind your favorite sandals and shoes.
Tags: chaco, tedhino, grand canyon, pro, lees canyon, diamond creek, stephanie hill, brandan hill, river trips, raft trips, rafting, elves chasm, blacktail canyon, choconians, shoes, sandals, adventure, footwear.
- CHACO TRAVELS: STEVIE PLUMMER Part I: The Salkantay trail to Machu Picchu (7 days ago)
- DIY MyChacos - LUVSEAT LOVEBIRDS (24 days ago)
- DIY MyChacos - URBAN OUTDOORSMAN (24 days ago)
- Winter Solstice, Joshua Tree (30 days ago)
- MyChaco Cookies (39 days ago)
- Turn Up For New Shoelaces and Refresh Your Chaco Boots. (56 days ago)
- Picking Up the Tinsel (65 days ago)
- The Ultimate Chaco Gift Guide 2014 (83 days ago)
- Studying Coral Reefs in… Chac-ago? (91 days ago)