Posted On: Monday, April 22, 2013 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, March 18, 2013 - Chaconians
Part of Chaco's new NearGround collection, the Sleet offers the legendary LUVSEAT™ footbed support in a lightweight, low profile, and super easy to adjust sandal. Made with a sole of 25% recycled rubber, our proprietary EcoTread™ merges high-traction with eco-function.
Posted On: Thursday, January 17, 2013 - Chaconians
So 2012 has come to a close, was it a great adventure year for you? It was for me, and I'm looking forward to 2013. Every year people seem to make resolutions around this time, to tell you the truth, I usually do not. Instead I love to stay prepared for the opportunities that may come my way. Sometimes being prepared means that certain opportunities will inevitably show up, such as in the case of going on say, a permit required backpacking trip, but sometimes that can also mean taking off for an unexpected week in Yosemite because a friend's friend bailed on them.
Tags: chaco, chaco ambassador team, chaconians, eileen ringwald, 2012, 2013, gear, adventure, health, fitness, backpacking, climbing, ice climbing, havasupai tribal lands, smith rocks oregon, devils tower, hawaii
Posted On: Monday, December 31, 2012 - Chaconians
Last year was rough. A hard pregnancy, a new baby, a move, a change in jobs... But we're back in business this year and excited to set some outdoor resolutions!
- Manhattan Project (2 days ago)
- Final Leg of The Chaco Footwear “Fit for Adventure” Tour (8 days ago)
- What Defines You (9 days ago)
- Life of Haley (25 days ago)
- Photography Advice from Photographer Jill DeVries (39 days ago)
- The Middle Miles (59 days ago)
- Finding Your Voice - Forest Woodward (61 days ago)
- A Dirtbag’s Guide to Personal Finance (82 days ago)
- Chaco Logo Sticker (86 days ago)