Posted On: Thursday, March 29, 2012 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, March 12, 2012 - Chaconians
Stephanie Hill chats with Chaco about her three week rafting trip through the Grand Canyon. Besides being a dedicated Choconian Stephanie is also the wife of Chaco guru Brandan Hill (Product Development Director for Chaco), the man behind your favorite sandals and shoes.
Tags: chaco, tedhino, grand canyon, pro, lees canyon, diamond creek, stephanie hill, brandan hill, river trips, raft trips, rafting, elves chasm, blacktail canyon, choconians, shoes, sandals, adventure, footwear.
- 5Point Film Festival, Carbondale, CO (4 days ago)
- River Reads // Two New Classics for River Month (8 days ago)
- The Power of Paddling with Manatees (9 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED O.A.R.S Grand Canyon River Guide Rio Hibarger (14 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED O.A.R.S California Rafting Guide Sean Sorrin (16 days ago)
- A Love Letter To Rivers (16 days ago)
- GONE FISHING: Hitting the River with Photographer Matt Shaw (20 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED O.A.R.S Idaho River Guide Emerald LaFortune (27 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED O.A.R.S Oregon River Guide Kate Wollney (28 days ago)