Posted On: Thursday, March 29, 2012 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, March 12, 2012 - Chaconians
Stephanie Hill chats with Chaco about her three week rafting trip through the Grand Canyon. Besides being a dedicated Choconian Stephanie is also the wife of Chaco guru Brandan Hill (Product Development Director for Chaco), the man behind your favorite sandals and shoes.
Tags: chaco, tedhino, grand canyon, pro, lees canyon, diamond creek, stephanie hill, brandan hill, river trips, raft trips, rafting, elves chasm, blacktail canyon, choconians, shoes, sandals, adventure, footwear.
- Turn Up For New Shoelaces and Refresh Your Chaco Boots. (15 days ago)
- Picking Up the Tinsel (25 days ago)
- The Ultimate Chaco Gift Guide 2014 (43 days ago)
- Studying Coral Reefs in… Chac-ago? (50 days ago)
- Fall for Chaco with the Versatile Natilly (53 days ago)
- Chaco-up your Pumpkin this Halloween (57 days ago)
- Finding Your Voice #4: You Don't Need Permission To Create (67 days ago)
- 5 Steps to Bailing from The Dirtbag Diaries (84 days ago)
- Finding Your Voice Part 3: Fitz Cahall of Duct Tape Then Beer (103 days ago)