Posted On: Thursday, March 29, 2012 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, March 12, 2012 - Chaconians
Stephanie Hill chats with Chaco about her three week rafting trip through the Grand Canyon. Besides being a dedicated Choconian Stephanie is also the wife of Chaco guru Brandan Hill (Product Development Director for Chaco), the man behind your favorite sandals and shoes.
Tags: chaco, tedhino, grand canyon, pro, lees canyon, diamond creek, stephanie hill, brandan hill, river trips, raft trips, rafting, elves chasm, blacktail canyon, choconians, shoes, sandals, adventure, footwear.
- 10 Reasons You Should Plan A Girls’ Trip (2 days ago)
- GRATEFUL DEAD TICKETS SWEEPSTAKES (7 days ago)
- #CAMOCAUSE: CHACO + [FASHION HAS HEART] (9 days ago)
- #Interviewed Forest Woodward (16 days ago)
- FINDING THE IMPORTANT PLACES (22 days ago)
- 5Point Film Festival, Carbondale, CO (25 days ago)
- River Reads // Two New Classics for River Month (30 days ago)
- The Power of Paddling with Manatees (31 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED O.A.R.S Grand Canyon River Guide Rio Hibarger (35 days ago)