Posted On: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, October 01, 2012 - Chaconians
As summer fades into fall, take a minute to reflect on your favorite Chaconian moments from the past season, and if you're truely inspired share them with us on Facebook. Here are some highlights from Chaco Ambassador Team member Haley Mills. ALSO stay tuned to the blog for more feature videos from Haley and Mike's summer tour.
Tags: chaco, chaconians, chaco ambassador, haley mills, mike tavares, summer, fall, lochsa river, idaho, montana, wyoming, tetons, snake river, point series, freestyle kayaking, sup, stand up paddle boarding
Posted On: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - Chaconians
The past few weeks have been full-on training. Mike and I have been living in friends’ driveways, Outfitter Shops, and Walmart parking lots that are conveniently located to awesome river features. Since our trailer has been covered with logos we are no longer incognito.
Tags: chaco, chaconians, chaco ambassador, haley mills, training, traveling, rv camping, rock island tn, ocoee river tn, eternity hole nc, nantahala shootout, freestyle kayaking, sup, stand up paddle boarding
- The Ultimate Chaco Gift Guide 2014 (17 days ago)
- Studying Coral Reefs in… Chac-ago? (25 days ago)
- Fall for Chaco with the Versatile Natilly (27 days ago)
- Chaco-up your Pumpkin this Halloween (32 days ago)
- Finding Your Voice #4: You Don't Need Permission To Create (41 days ago)
- 5 Steps to Bailing from The Dirtbag Diaries (58 days ago)
- Finding Your Voice Part 3: Fitz Cahall of Duct Tape Then Beer (77 days ago)
- 100,000th ReChaco (84 days ago)
- Manhattan Project (95 days ago)