Posted On: Thursday, May 16, 2013 - Chaconians
Posted On: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - Chaconians
Finding the perfect tent is something every growing outdoor family has to figure out. Usually more than once. Now that we're a family of 5 humans and 1 canine we had to upgrade. We put a lot of thought into our tent selection, so I thought I'd share some of the things we considered when purchasing our new tent.
Posted On: Thursday, February 14, 2013 - Chaconians
Posted On: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - Chaconians
A few months ago I joined in with a few other Chaco Ambassadors to make this ‘day in the life of a Chaconian‘ video. I took the stance of a Chaconian Mom. A little ‘me time’ a little ‘play time’ and some outdoor adventure. The stuff that makes for a great day.
Posted On: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, October 22, 2012 - Chaconians
It’s something I deal with all the time as a stay-at-home-mom who is also an outside junkie. Even with a 5-, 3-, and five-month-old, I actually really like getting the kids out on my own. I’m not much of a home body and getting the kids out for a hike or a trip to the lake always seems like a far better alternative than futzing around the house.
Posted On: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - Chaconians
The folks at Chaco were nice enough to hook up a few of my favorite outdoor kids with a pair of Chacos last spring. After putting their shoes to work all summer these kids are ready to talk about how THEY view their new footwear.
Tags: chaco, chaconians, chaco ambassador team, lindsey wilson, outsidemom.com, z1 ecotread, kids, seaworld, rocky mountain national park, tahoe, cape cod, hike, run, swim, clim, walk, play, washable shoes, back to school
- 10 Reasons You Should Plan A Girls’ Trip (2 days ago)
- GRATEFUL DEAD TICKETS SWEEPSTAKES (7 days ago)
- #CAMOCAUSE: CHACO + [FASHION HAS HEART] (9 days ago)
- #Interviewed Forest Woodward (16 days ago)
- FINDING THE IMPORTANT PLACES (22 days ago)
- 5Point Film Festival, Carbondale, CO (25 days ago)
- River Reads // Two New Classics for River Month (30 days ago)
- The Power of Paddling with Manatees (31 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED O.A.R.S Grand Canyon River Guide Rio Hibarger (35 days ago)