Posted On: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, April 16, 2012 - Chaconians
Maybe that Saturday Night Live skit with Chris Farley living out of his van down by the river left too much of an impression on me….
Tags: chris baer, chaco ambassador, chaco, chaconian, sandals, shoes, footwear, water, outdoors, saturday night live, kayak, kayaking, big waterfalls, unexplored canyons, gorgeous landscapes, cold beer
Posted On: Monday, April 09, 2012 - Chaconians
The word nomad is a great description of myself. I enjoy the unpredictable life of traveling in a RV and constantly being on and around the water. I've been kayaking since I was thirteen years old so I am accustomed to an on-water lifestyle. Over the past few years I've directed my focus to competing in Kayaking, and am becoming a fierce competitor, with solid goals for this year. I am ranked 2nd in the USA and 5th in the world for Freestyle kayaking.
- CHACO TRAVELS: STEVIE PLUMMER (PART II) Experiencing Buenos Aires, Argentina (2 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: STEVIE PLUMMER Part I: The Salkantay trail to Machu Picchu (8 days ago)
- DIY MyChacos - LUVSEAT LOVEBIRDS (25 days ago)
- DIY MyChacos - URBAN OUTDOORSMAN (26 days ago)
- Winter Solstice, Joshua Tree (32 days ago)
- MyChaco Cookies (40 days ago)
- Turn Up For New Shoelaces and Refresh Your Chaco Boots. (58 days ago)
- Picking Up the Tinsel (67 days ago)
- The Ultimate Chaco Gift Guide 2014 (85 days ago)