Posted On: Thursday, May 16, 2013 - Chaconians
Posted On: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - Chaconians
Finding the perfect tent is something every growing outdoor family has to figure out. Usually more than once. Now that we're a family of 5 humans and 1 canine we had to upgrade. We put a lot of thought into our tent selection, so I thought I'd share some of the things we considered when purchasing our new tent.
Posted On: Thursday, February 14, 2013 - Chaconians
Posted On: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - Chaconians
A few months ago I joined in with a few other Chaco Ambassadors to make this ‘day in the life of a Chaconian‘ video. I took the stance of a Chaconian Mom. A little ‘me time’ a little ‘play time’ and some outdoor adventure. The stuff that makes for a great day.
Posted On: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - Chaconians
Posted On: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - Chaconians
Attention Chaconians with wee ones! We have partnered with OutsideMom.com and a few other blogger friends to give away one pair of Chaco Kids shoes. All enteries must be time stamped by the blogs server no later than Thursday, Novermber 15th, 2012 at 9pm Mountain Time... THAT IS TODAY! So get on over to the participating blogs and leave a comment stating what is the one piece of outdoor baby/kid gear you couldn't live without, or alternately, a knock knock joke, your choice.
Tags: chaco, chaconians, ambassador team, lindsey wilson, outsidemom.com, adventuretykes.com, talesofamountainmama.comgoexplorenature.com, natureforkids.net, kidproject.org, children, kids shoes, kids footwear, zanda, z/1 ecotread, paradox, otis, giveaway, family, outdoors, adventure
Posted On: Monday, October 22, 2012 - Chaconians
It’s something I deal with all the time as a stay-at-home-mom who is also an outside junkie. Even with a 5-, 3-, and five-month-old, I actually really like getting the kids out on my own. I’m not much of a home body and getting the kids out for a hike or a trip to the lake always seems like a far better alternative than futzing around the house.
- CHACO TRAVELS: California (10 days ago)
- Winter Reads (15 days ago)
- #INTERVIEWED: BECCA SKINNER (15 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: New Orleans (21 days ago)
- Pack Your Bags : Spring Break With Chaco (23 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: STEVIE PLUMMER (PART III) South to Patagonia. (26 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: STEVIE PLUMMER (PART II) Experiencing Buenos Aires, Argentina (35 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: STEVIE PLUMMER Part I: The Salkantay trail to Machu Picchu (42 days ago)
- DIY MyChacos - LUVSEAT LOVEBIRDS (59 days ago)