Posted On: Monday, April 22, 2013 - Chaconians
Posted On: Monday, March 18, 2013 - Chaconians
Part of Chaco's new NearGround collection, the Sleet offers the legendary LUVSEAT™ footbed support in a lightweight, low profile, and super easy to adjust sandal. Made with a sole of 25% recycled rubber, our proprietary EcoTread™ merges high-traction with eco-function.
Posted On: Thursday, January 17, 2013 - Chaconians
So 2012 has come to a close, was it a great adventure year for you? It was for me, and I'm looking forward to 2013. Every year people seem to make resolutions around this time, to tell you the truth, I usually do not. Instead I love to stay prepared for the opportunities that may come my way. Sometimes being prepared means that certain opportunities will inevitably show up, such as in the case of going on say, a permit required backpacking trip, but sometimes that can also mean taking off for an unexpected week in Yosemite because a friend's friend bailed on them.
Tags: chaco, chaco ambassador team, chaconians, eileen ringwald, 2012, 2013, gear, adventure, health, fitness, backpacking, climbing, ice climbing, havasupai tribal lands, smith rocks oregon, devils tower, hawaii
Posted On: Monday, December 31, 2012 - Chaconians
Last year was rough. A hard pregnancy, a new baby, a move, a change in jobs... But we're back in business this year and excited to set some outdoor resolutions!
- INTERVIEWED: DANIELLE KROLL (3 days ago)
- CHACO TRAVELS: DOWN UNDER (9 days ago)
- Top 10 Reasons to Work at or Attend a Summer Camp this Summer. (20 days ago)
- Chaco POP-UP Chicago (30 days ago)
- 10 Reasons You Should Plan A Girls’ Trip (38 days ago)
- GRATEFUL DEAD TICKETS SWEEPSTAKES (43 days ago)
- #CAMOCAUSE: CHACO + [FASHION HAS HEART] (44 days ago)
- #Interviewed Forest Woodward (52 days ago)
- FINDING THE IMPORTANT PLACES (58 days ago)