Happy Birthday MyChacos
Posted On: Tuesday, April 02, 2013
In Celebration of Your Adventurous Soles!
Today we not only celebrate the first anniversary of MyChacos, but all of you - your creativity and custom designs that continue to inspire the Chaco-Nation! Here’s a look back at our first year of Chaconian design, vision and LUV. Read on for fun tips, tricks, and tales…
Tips + Tricks from MyChaco Guru, Lisa K.:
1. Create your school or camp sandals by using their colors.
2. Grab your pal + create matching sandals.
3. Different size feet? We can make sandals in a different size for each foot.
4. Wide feet? We build custom sandals in wide widths too!
5. Adjustments? We can lengthen or shorten straps (main strap, heel riser, buckle strap, or heel leash) to make them fit perfectly.
6. Not enough sole choices for you? Or need a stickier sole? We can do that! In the special instructions box you may request our Unaweep or Pro soles.
7. See all the new options for the Chaco logo badge including our iconic Gecko in color. Hint - Click on the Gecko for a surprise option!
Adventurous Souls (and soles)